miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Message from Emily Kay

"Hi !

Thanks for visiting my first international support page.

If you enjoy mystery, mythology and romance just click around and find out a little more about me and my vampire debut novel trilogy “Eulenflucht – Durch die Nacht” and the planned angel trilogy. Or visit my twitter for the latest news.

Besides the team of Tokio Hotel Europe has updated all recent news about my inspiration according to the song “Geisterfahrer” and Bill Kaulitz’ s “Angel Appearance” in Milan.

The best way to explain my motivation to write is shown in a quotation by Toni Morrison: “If there’s a book you really want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”

Feel free to explore the webpage. I promise that I’ll develop it to include photos in the near future and all that sort of stuff you may be interested in.

Love,

Emily"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario